◎ Religious school: Singon sect Chisan school of Shingon Buddhism
◎ Founded: Founded in 1931
◎ Founder: chief priest Shoryu Siraisi
◎ Current chief priest: The 2rd abbot, chief priest Shoko Tani
◎ Principal image: Fudo Myoo
At the end of the Taisho era (1912-1926), Mr. Bunjuro Hiyanuki, a civil engineering contractor in Ishikari, was a devout believer in Fudozon, and at the beginning of the Showa era (1926-1989), he proposed the construction of a temple in the Tombetsu area and invested his own money to build Bunkyo-ji Temple.
Bunjuro wife was ordained in 1930(Showa 5), changed her name to "Ryuen", and contributed to the promotion of the local community by propagating the Fudo faith until 1963(Showa 5).
Since then, the precincts have been improved by the efforts of the believer people, and it continues to this day as the center of the Fudoson faith in the Ishikari region.
- Main hall, pilgrimage hall, 88 pilgrimage facilities in Shikoku.
- Get off at Tobetsu Station on the Gakuentoshi Line and walk for 10 minutes.
36-6 Hokueicho Tobetsu-cho,
Ishikari-gun, Hokkaido 061-0235