◎ Religious school: Singon sect Daigo school of Shingon Buddhism
◎ Founded: Founded in 1881
◎ Founder: chief priest Ryusho Tiyama
◎ Current chief priest: The 3rd abbot, chief priest Kyoin Chiyama
◎ Principal image: Fudo Myoo
In 1939（Showa 14), the founded chief priest Ryusho devoted himself to the Buddhist gate and devoted himself to missionary work, and in 1949(Showa 24) he established the Daishi Church in Nagahashi-cho.
As a prayer center, it provides relief to a large number of believers.
A new temple was built at the current location in 1975(Showa 50), and the official name of a temple of Ryusho-ji is named from Daigo-ji, the head temple.
In the main hall enshrines, the statues of the 13 Buddhas, the Principal image Fudo Myo and the Hozogo-Doji, including Kobo Daishi.
Regular events include New Year's Goma, Setsubun Prayers, the opening of the 33 Kannon Sacred Grounds in the inner sanctuary in June, and the Honzon Horaku Buddhist service at the Gomado in October.
- 15 minutes by car or taxi from JR Otaru Station.
- Take the bus bound for Shioya / Yoichi from JR Otaru Station and get off at Otamoi Automobile School. (10 minutes on foot)
Otaru-shi, Hokkaido 048-2671