◎ Religious school: Singon sect Chisan school of Shingon Buddhism
◎ Founded: Founded in 1924
◎ Founder: chief priest Shuken Yosida
◎ Current chief priest: The 2rd abbot, chief priest Shosei Yosida
◎ Principal image: Fudo Myoo
In 1924(Taisho 13), Shuken Yoshida, the founder and head priest of the temple, retain tin this area and devoted himself to missionary work. And he proclaimed the Fudo-son faith.
Although it was a small hall during the Fudoin Church era, it was popularly known as Naritasan by developing various indoctrination activities.
In order to acquire the name of the temple, which had been long-sought since the opening of the temple in 1927, the new precincts were acquired and the main hall was built, and the name of the temple was Boyo-ji.
Since then, he has been striving to manage the temple and educate the parishioners.
The main deity, Fudo Myoo, was donated by the head temple, Chisakuin, in 1928(Showa 3).
The Daishi-do was built in 1989(Showa 3). The main gate was built in 1993(Heise 5) to commemorate the 70th anniversary of the temple's foundation.
The Gomadang was built in 2001(Heisei 13), and Gomaku is offered every month.
The painting ceiling of the main hall and the section of the Buddha Ichidai sculpture transom are famous
- About 1.5 km from Tomakomai Station.
- 20 minutes on foot, 5 minutes by taxi.
- 45 minutes by car from New Chitose Airport.
Tomakomai-shi, Hokkaido 053-0014